ART TAP episode 100





On tap this week are director Laurie Russell, choreographer Brian Kocher, and actor Kate Walker, all working to bring to the Civic Theatre stage a magnificent production of Mamma Mia! We have some laughs while recounting the experience of rehearsing and planning the show, which is nearly completely sold out at this point and will be quite the spectacle. Watch for the flask…
https://www.lafayettecivic.org/mamma-mia

I recognize the milestone that this 100th episode represents, and I wish I could celebrate it more elaborately. I’m going to try to get organized enough to make some sort of commemoration online. But in the meantime, let’s just say… 
I want to thank ALL of my guests – people who have entrusted me, and all of us, with their personal stories of creativity. You’ve all taught me things or brought things to life that we should all be aware of. I thank you for all the conversations – every one of them. 

And I want to thank ALL of my supporters; financial backers and those who’ve offered encouragement and those who keep listening in. You are all a part of the conversation and I’m deeply indebted to you.

Check out this episode! And please check out the links to our guests and discussions.  Remember to find/like/follow us @ArtTapPodcast on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.  And ART TAP is available on iTunes, Spotify, Podcast Republic, Google Play Music, and Radio.com, so look for it, subscribe, and leave a rating and review.  I’d love to have your feedback.

As there are very few sources for regular features on the arts anymore, I hope you’ll consider supporting the weekly ART TAP podcast to keep a dialogue running.  You can support ART TAP in several ways: 1. downloading and listening; 2. sharing with friends and leaving a rating and review; 3. making a donation of any size (all are welcome and you’ll find a PayPal donation button on the ART TAP blog); and 4. by allowing me to add a sponsorship message to the podcast from you, your business, or your organization, to be shared with an arts-and-culture-minded audience.
I'm very grateful for your support!

Comments