ART TAP episode 075





On tap this week is a James Taylor Fan tribute. No guests, but it’s short. Singer-songwriter James Taylor was born on March 12, 1948.  Tomorrow he turns 71.  No matter what his music means or where it stands in the great American music canon, it will always hold a special place in my heart.  And this is for Ron.

Lyrics credit:  the following songs were sampled for this episode:
“Sweet Baby James,” “Carolina in My Mind,” “Copperline,” “Another Grey Morning,” “Fire and Rain,” “Home By Another Way,” “My Traveling Star,” “October Road,” “That’s Why I’m Here,” “You and I Again,” “Secret o’ Life,” “Never Die Young,” “Another Day,” “Terra Nova,” and “The Blues is Just a Bad Dream.”

Check out this episode!  And please check out the links to our guests and discussions.  Remember to find/like/follow us @ArtTapPodcast on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.  And ART TAP is available on iTunes, Spotify, Podcast Republic, and Google Play Music, so look for it, subscribe, and leave a rating and review.  I’d love to have your feedback.

As there are very few sources for regular features on the arts anymore, I hope you’ll consider supporting the weekly ART TAP podcast to keep a dialogue running.  You can support ART TAP in several ways: 1. downloading and listening; 2. sharing with friends and leaving a rating and review; 3. making a donation of any size (all are welcome and you’ll find a PayPal donation button on the ART TAP blog); and 4. by allowing me to add a sponsorship message to the podcast from you, your business, or your organization, to be shared with an arts-and-culture-minded audience.
I'm very grateful for your support!

Comments